Here's a few pictures from today..he's looking so good!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Tuesday PM
YEA! All the tubes are out of Jonas except the one in his mouth to give him milk. He's getting his antibiotics by intramuscular injection now, for the next 2 days and then he should be done with antibiotics. His vital signs have been rock solid and he's breathing like a champ. They've increased his milk to where he's getting about 1/2 oz. an hour continuously. Tomorrow we will try giving him a bottle to see if he can take it okay and then that tube in his mouth will come out and he'll be free. If he can tolerate the bottle for a day, then he can come home on Thursday (CHRISTMAS!) We are so excited. It looks like they've decided he won't need a spinal tap because he's doing so well and if he had meningitis he would be sicker and showing signs of it.
Here's a few pictures from today..he's looking so good!
Here's a few pictures from today..he's looking so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
YESSSSS!!! This is great! We've been asking everyone we know to add you guys to their prayer lists! The power of prayer has defanently shown us all what can be done! I'm so happy to hear this...please send more pics when jonas is home :o)
Wow...he really looks a lot like Elijah!...glad to see Jonas is doing much better.
Love and miss you guys...have a Merry Christmas!
- Collin
Jonas is looking like a rock star! Great to hear the good news from today! We continue to pray for him and your family! We love you and miss you!! Steph & Adam
Caitlin is tearing with joy. We're both delighted.
Yay!!!! I can't wait to meet your new little guy! I am so glad he is doing better!
That's so great. And he looks so much like Elijah (which is a good thing, because Elijah's pretty darn cute)!
Sorry I did not get to talk to you online the other day. I am so glad Jonas is doing better. I will keep checking your updates.
Jackie Heiskell
Post a Comment