What do you think? Who does Elijah look like? On the left is Mom, Elijah in the middle and Dad on the right. We think Elijah has Morgan's eyes (and maybe chin) and everything else of Bruce's. Guess only time will tell......either way he's one super cute (SC) kid!
6 comments:
I think he's a perfect mix. I see both of you in him.
It looks like he got the double chin from Mom. Luckily Morgan grew out of that.
From whom do you think he inherited that odd-shaped noggin? Danny was wondering.
VERY funny, JP. Guess the poor kid just never had a chance. So you're saying YOU too think he has a funny shaped head? That's it, nobody's holding him anymore! ;)
~Morgan
See, JP is throwing me under the bus here. I didn't wonder at all.
He clearly got it from Bruce.
i am gonna go with matt on this, i think he looks like both, but maybe more like mom.
peter
I can speak from very personal association...looks like mom to me, only a little cuter-that must be from the daddy's side. He's losing his hair too the way his mama did at that age.
That's so it could grow back thick and blonde:)
Post a Comment