It's that time again....time to guess what day Morgan will have the baby. With Elijah's birth we had one person (Hi Richard!) guess correctly for his birth on December 14th. So we are sure that someone will guess correctly again this time.
Her official due date is December 31st, so leave a comment and start guessing away.
The winner gets.....ummm.....self-gratifcation. :)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Self-gratification? Hmmm. No wonder I never received the $1,000 for winning the last one!
Put me down for Dec. 20.
Whatever the date, I'll be praying that God sends you another healthy, happy baby.
Well, that was close to what I was thinking, but I'll say Dec 22. Loved the Nov. pics, glad to hear the bruce-style update. Miss you guys!
-pam
Dec 25. Someone has to guess it
I'll take the under and say December 17th. Can't wait!
Jonathan says Dec. 30, and I will say Dec. 18. Happy Birthday to Elijah! We're excited for Baby #2!
Post a Comment