Bruce says Elijah is meant to be a rock band singer. If you can even call it singing. I call it scream-singing. Elijah likes to entertain himself by playing his little piano or guitar, pacing back and forth and "singing" songs that I've never heard of. Nor can I make out most of the words he's singing. Same as many rock bands I've heard.
Here's a video of a selection of a couple day's tunes. Let this be your fair warning that your volume should be set on LOW.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the facial expressions. And you can tell he really believes every word he is singing. Should we send ear plugs soon?
haha. yes, maybe for our neighbors. we are lucky we live in a building with lots of kids so i think all our neighbors understand when they hear screaming from our house that it's just pure joy. right?! :-/
the singing/screaming is so funny... and i really like his intense facial expressions also! but, i think my favorite part is his onesie that is unbuttoned and hanging between his little legs. just looks so cute!
Alice and Nick here. Sing it BOY! Loved the video.
I think he is singing in Arabic.
Did I see a little Stevie Wonder action while he was "playing" the xylophone? So CUTE!
Post a Comment