Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm a roly poly

Hi, it's me Jonas.



Yep, that's me. I love to be on my tummy, see how happy I am. Really, it's one of my favorite positions to be in.



I can play with toys and grab things and it's so much easier to put them right into my mouth like this.



Sitting up, you say? Yeah I'm working on that too. Mom says I look like a frog when I'm sitting because I still have to hold myself up with my arms. But I just love the tummy.



Except at 2am when I wake up and roll over onto my back but I don't know how to roll again to my tummy where I like to sleep. So I cry and cry and call for my mom then when she comes she has to hold me on my tummy because I can't help myself..I just want to flip over again. Finally I fall asleep again. Oh, but just until it's time to do it again in 2 hours for the 156th time of the night.




What's wrong with that?

At least I'm cute.

3 comments:

danny said...

I won't tell Dr Slater that you let your baby sleep on his tummy. =)

julia said...

I just love these pictures. What a happy little guy!

John B. Clark said...

Yeah, that last expression makes it all worth it! I'm so glad we got to see you guys and your little cuties!!!