Yes, Ronald McDonald.
One morning Elijah told us this story.
E: Ronald was in the room, did you see Ronald?
Me: Ronald who?
E: Ronald McDonald. He took off his big red shoes and got in the bed.
Me: In your bed?
E: No, not my bed.
Me: In his bed?
E: No, not his bed.
Me: Whose bed?
E: And then it was time to wake up and the red McDonald has to put on his shoes.
Me: Oh, he woke up?
E: Yes, the red McDonald. There was a white McDonald. They were sleeping.
Who knew that Ronald could be some impacting?
And he really wanted to know if Ronald came to my room too. I had to tell him no, sadly he was not in my room. Did Ronald come visit you?

1 comment:
I heard rumors that Elijah was a big Ronald McDonald fan, but I had no idea it went this far. That'll be fun to tease him about when he's older, assuming he grows out of this phase someday...
Post a Comment