Elijah has become quite the helper in the kitchen. Anytime I'm making something in the kitchen, Elijah runs in, grabs the stool and climbs onto the counter to sit and help me. He especially likes when we make cookies and pancakes. :) Oh and smoothies. He can measure all the ingredients (with help, of course), and loves to scoop, dump, mix, shake, rattle and roll. It's fun to be together - and this way I know he's not causing trouble in another part of the house. And he's learning!

Hmm, mom. What should we make for dinner.

One of his favorite parts of helping Mom in the kitchen is the jar of raisins that sits on the counter. I didn't know a kid could love raisins as much as he does. Wow!

Eating and drinking the final product. This night it was pasta with homemade meat sauce....as you can see by his hands and face.
1 comment:
He is HUGE!!! I can't believe how big he is getting. They grow so fast don't they. Who does he look like more, I can't tell. LOL.
Post a Comment